A Space-Age Habitat For Antkind
Fascinating creatures ants. Sure you hate to see them in your socks or making a B-line for that pizza crust crumb you forgot to sweep up at the local LAN party. But let's give credit where credit is due. Ants are amazing. Ants can lift up to 20x their body weight! They have two stomachs and three eyes! They also have uncanny communication skills and amazing abilities to work together to achieve a common goal.
This miraculous gel, derived from a NASA Space experiment, serves as both habitat and nutrition for your ants - allowing you to watch in awe as they turn a brick of aqua-blue gel into a fascinating colony of tunnels. Never before have you been so capable of watching these awesome creatures at work.
Consider Ants a pest? Think again. As Sun Tzu stated, 'Know Thy Enemy'. And what better way to know them then in this totally enclosed space age aquarium. Ants are perhaps the most populous creatures on the face of planet earth, with at least ten thousand species and countless trillions of individual ants. Bring them indoors today with Antworks!
* AntWorks is based on a 2003 NASA Space Shuttle experiment to study animal life in space and test how ants successfully tunnel in microgravity.
* The AntWorks Gel (Non Toxic) is complete with nutrients to promote healthy growth in the new colony.
* Watch ants live, work and tunnel in the nutritious and non-toxic gel as they create series upon series of intricate tunnels.
* The included LED illuminator acts as your Antworks base and when plugged in will shine four bright blue LEDs up through your torquoise gel. The ultimate nightlight is upon us! (120v).
* Easy to care for - Ants need NO food or water.
* Case is 6.5"x 5.5"x 1.25"
Each 'Antworks' Includes:
* Case and gel
* Magnifying glass
* Four blue LEDs embedded in base.
* Ant catching/tunnel starting tool
* Instruction booklet with interesting facts about ants.
* ANTS ARE NOT INCLUDED! However, there is a form included where you can order some ants for delivery via mail. But why bother? Just set out some potato chips in the kitchen and voila! Instant ant colony!
Sanity not included when you choose to knowingly bring Ants into your home. However, observing them in a natural habitat should bring you closer to nature than playing Doom 3.
Antworks is based upon a 2003 NASA Space Shuttle experiment to study animal life in space and test how ants successfully tunnel in microgravity.
The Antworks gel is complete with nutrients to promote healthy growth in the new colony. Watch ants live, work, and tunnel in the nutritious, and non-toxic gel as they create series upon series of intricate tunnels.
Kit includes a booklet with information about ants, tools to collect ants for the colony, and an order form to get more ants. 5.5"x6.5"x2"
Also, light up the lives of your ants with the AntWorks Illuminator.